Permanent Cosmetics for Over 30 Years!
So Natural permanent cosmetics is designed to help you look and feel your best as naturally and effortlessly as possible. At So Natural it is important to us to know what your goals are for the look you are wanting to achieve. Once you have all your questions answered and decide permanent cosmetics is right for you, you will be put at ease by how comfortable and painless the process can be. We specialize in natural-looking permanent makeup, corrective cosmetic tattooing scar camouflage and areola re-pigmentation.
For over 30 years, So Natural Permanent Cosmetics, Span & Institute has exceeding your expectations with safety and professionalism has been our utmost priority. We have excelled in enhancing natural appearances with permanent makeup. We offer the services of excellent professional technicians supported by an exceptional staff. Together, we strive to make your time with us relaxing, informative, and ultimately fulfilling.
Founder Cheri Durbin, a Certified Permanent Cosmetic Technician, along with her daughter Angela Durbin, have a total of 34 years of experience. Cheri and Angela are dedicated to providing you with high quality, modern techniques to achieve your cosmetic makeup goals. With every procedure performed the technicians at So Natural Institute strive to enhance your natural good looks.
Their conservative approach and sincere desire to provide client satisfaction has allowed them over the years to develop a very successful business. Both Cheri and Angela are highly recommended among many area physicians.
Certification and Licenses held by So Natural Permanent Cosmetics, Spa & Institute
· Missouri Tattoo Establishment License
· Tattoo license for each permanent cosmetic professional (PCP) and each are CPCPs (certified permanent cosmetic professional)
· City of Maryland Heights Business License
· St. Louis County License
· St. Louis County Health Department License
· A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for 20 years!
· Washington State Permanent Cosmetic Practitioner license 2011
· You can view our credentials at the Missouri Division of Professional Registration