Enjoy $75 off a treatment
Time & Location
About the Event
- This is a limited-time offer; while supplies last.
- Limit one (1) offer per member.
- Offer code must be redeemed by November 1, 2020.
- Standard Brilliant Distinctions® program rules and conditions apply. For more information about the Brilliant Distinctions® Program, including a list of eligible products and full program Terms and Conditions, see BrilliantDistinctionsProgram.com and the Brilliant Distinctions® FAQs.
- Must be a Brilliant Distinctions® member at time of offer redemption to be eligible.
- Offer valid for new and existing Brilliant Distinctions® members only. Allē℠ members are not eligible to redeem this offer.
- Offer valid for $75 toward any JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers 1.0 mL treatment(s) at participating Brilliant Distinctions® provider’s offices only.
o Offer code not valid and points not awarded for:
• JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE™ XC treatments in excess of the 12-month rolling syringe cap of eight (8) syringe with one (1) treatment per twenty-four (24) hours and four (4) syringes max per treatment.
• JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC treatments in excess of the 12-month rolling syringe cap of eight (8) syringes with four (4) syringes max per treatment.
• JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC treatments in excess of the 12-month rolling syringe cap of eight (8) syringes with one (1) treatment per twenty-four (24) hours and four (4) syringes max per treatment, regardless of syringe size.
- A healthcare specialist will decide if a member is an appropriate candidate for a JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers treatment. If a member is an appropriate candidate, the offer will be applied toward the cost of the member’s JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers treatment at a participating provider’s office.
- Please allow up to twenty-four (24) hours for processing. Please allow three (3) business day(s) for your offer to become available.
- Members will earn Brilliant Distinctions® points on qualifying treatments and purchases.
- Offer cannot be applied to past transactions.
- The complete value of each individual offer must be used in a single transaction. No balance or refund will be extended for unused portions.
- Offer cannot be combined with other JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers offers but can be combined with other Brilliant Distinctions® gift cards, offers, and standard Brilliant Distinctions® rewards.
- Allergan reserves the right to alter or cancel this offer at any time.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC Important Information
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the mid to deep dermis for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds). [Optional depending on piece.]
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21.
JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over the age of 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC or JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC injectable gels?
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC in patients under 18 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC in patients under 22 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC for areas other than the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation, or for facial wrinkles and folds, have not been established in controlled clinical studies
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC in areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been established in controlled clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects? The most common side effects included swelling, tenderness, bruising, firmness, lumps/bumps, redness, pain, discoloration, itching, and dryness. With JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gel, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC, side effects were predominantly mild or moderate, with a duration of 30 days or less. One of the risks with using these products is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and, while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring. As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection. To report a side effect with JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC or JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC, please call Allergan at 1-800-433-8871. Please also visit Juvederm.com for more information.